If you are having issues where your screen won't let you enter values into the Workbench connection screen, it is likely caused by display settings. Below is a example of a screenshot where the password box is obscured:
There are two possible fixes to this issue.
A) Change compatibility settings
1. Right click on Aginity WB application, select properties
2. Switch to Compatibility tab
3. Select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings
4. Apply the changes.
5. Run Aginity WB and check if the problem is gone.
B) Use 100% display size.
1. Go to your Windows Control Panel.
2. Choose Display.
3. Set Windows display size to 100%
4. Close and reopen Workbench.