To remove the 1000 row limit of your query set, simply visit the Tools -> Options menu and click on the result set options. You can change the default to another number or use 0 to include all rows.
Articles in this section
- Is there a version of Workbench for OS X?
- How to Request a Workbench License
- What is the Cost of a Workbench License?
- Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: https://wwww.aginity.com/GetCELicense2
- How to find a Workbench user's query history file
- Username or Password Contains Semicolon
- Object Browser Search Features
- Error Reading from the Database: Key Not Valid For Use in Specified State
- How to repair Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- How to remove the 1000 row limit from Aginity Workbench