To remove the 1000 row limit of your query set, simply visit the Tools -> Options menu and click on the result set options. You can change the default to another number or use 0 to include all rows.
Articles in this section
- Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: https://wwww.aginity.com/GetCELicense2
- Username or Password Contains Semicolon
- Error Reading from the Database: Key Not Valid For Use in Specified State
- How to remove the 1000 row limit from Aginity Workbench
- Error While Trying to Submit Your Registration Information to the Server
- Aginity Workbench License Not Received
- How to input license code into Aginity Workbench
- Use Standalone Windows To Work With Multiple Connections on Multiple Monitors
- How to maintain temporary table(s) between query executions.
- Turning Off Schema Name in Workbench