The 4.0 has just been released!
- Implemented database grouping in the object tree;
- Implemented Workbench internal parameters for the query text, the number of rows affected by a query and various meta information related to the target connection;
- Implemented support for SQL parameters in unattended (command line) mode;
- Implemented logged execution (Query / Execute with Tracing);
- Implemented SQL auto-complete wherever it makes sense;
- Implemented a UI editor for building Workbench command line visually;
- Implemented load testing functionality (Tools / Load Testing menu);
- Implemented email notifications in unattended mode;
- Implemented setting parameter values in SQL;
- Added Open in Microsoft Excel context menu to the results grid;
- Added a funtion for scripting the table content as a series of INSERT statements;
- Imlemented single-row results view;
The updated user manual can be found at https://www.aginity.com/workbench/greenplum/ (Documentation link.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.