A few suggestions for improvement:
- Add capability to right-click on a table or view and get the DDL. This feature currently exists in the old workbench.
- Add capability to import data from a file into a table. The old workbench has a nice wizard for this.
- Add capability to copy and paste rows/columns from the results tab into Excel like the old workbench. Right now, there is only the possibility to export the entire results to csv.
- Add auto-complete while user is typing SQL, just like the old workbench.
- Results pane should open by default instead of output pane (I see this has already been identified as issue ACD-3761).
- Add notification when exporting to csv is complete. Right now there is no visual clue as to when the export has completed.
- For Snowflake, I see no purpose in having the "Warehouses" tree in the Browser pane on the left. There's nothing you can do with it anyway.
- I see no purpose in having the "Server" node in the Browser pane on the left. It shows no server information.
- For Snowflake, when opening a SQL tab please add a dropdown to select the schema (the default can be PUBLIC). This will allow users to switch to a different schema.
Please sign in to leave a comment.